arrow_upward
worth buying fall guys?
So this fall guys game is out and I see all the hype about it,I was wondering if I should buy it.Have you played it? whats your opinion on the game?

[+] 1 user Likes DatAvPlays's post
I enjoy the game quite a bit, but sadly it has been recently infested with hackers. Depending on what the developers response to the hacking problem will most likely decide the fate of the games future.

It's the fotm game for streamers atm and it looks like decent fun but I doubt it will stay popular for long when all the big names move on to the next new thing.

It’s a super casual game as you can probably see so it’s just a laugh to play, especially with friends! So if you have a couple of buddies to play with, I’d say it’s definitely worth it.

Also quite nice as a break from more “serious games” which can be mentally draining!

Honestly it’s fun to play if you have a group of friends to play with, but otherwise it’s pretty boring. I played it on my brothers PlayStation and Id be willing to pay $10 for it at the most. $20 is just way too much for what it is.

It's super fun! Check out some Twitch streams and see.

Umm I not sure it's free on ps4 ?

I guess you should watch some gameplays and decide on your own

[+] 1 user Likes crimafocsani's post
Yes, if you haven’t bought it i’d recommend it. Game is a breathe of fresh air and very very enjoyable