arrow_upward
thoughts on cyberpunk2077 release fiasco
What does everyone think of the way cyberpunk have handled the backlash of the release of a clearly unfinished game that may never run well on consoles even with patches?

[+] 1 user Likes temp6060's post
I thought I'd learned my lesson with No Man's Sky, but nope lol. Trust no one, even when the company seems holier than thou, like CDPR looked before this whole mess.

Kinda agree. First time I sinned in a long while and pre-oredered. Im probably gonna wait for RTX 4000 before playing.

However, I think that will recover some how. They are doing most things right. Hope this will be a good lesson for them

I think it just needed more time in the oven. Kinda messed up that they released it in the state they did on consoles considering it's not even properly out on next gen yet. I want to play it, but I'm just gonna wait for now.

I'm on ps4 pro and honestly as long as I'm playing on a low difficulty it's an okay experience.

(20-12-2020, 09:55 AM)temp6060 Wrote: What does everyone think of the way cyberpunk have handled the backlash of the release of a clearly unfinished game that may never run well on consoles even with patches?

Console users deserved it, PC master race prevails again.
Telegram - @rick_techkin
DO NOT ASK ME FOR FREE LINKS

Can’t say I’m surprised . This is what all triple a games are doing nowadays