arrow_upward
please recommend ps4 game
i bought ps4
what is good?

[+] 1 user Likes jatojin's post
Grand Theft Auto is an amazing game, you can easily put a thousand hours into it!

Modern Warfare 2 remastered is free with PS+ right now, if you like single player games.

God of War and Ghost of Tsushima

Spider-Man god of war ghost of Tsushima call of duty

There’s a ton of great ps4 games out there, if your looking for exclusives definitely try Spider-Man and god of war, both are great games. Another one would be bloodborne but it is a very difficult game to get good at. Hope this helps some

assasins odyseee

What kind of genres do you like?

I'd recommend God of War, The Last of Us Remastered, Uncharted collection and Horizon Zero Dawn if you're into Action/Adventure/Fantasy games.
If you're into JRPGs, there's plenty of Final Fantasy games available on the PSN store. If you like crazy over-the-top games, try out the Yakuza series (start with Yakuza Zero and go from there).

Ghost of tsushima
last of us 1
god of war
spiderman
uncharted
GTA 5

all great games

ghost of tsushima, sekiro, red dead redemption 2, spider-man

Spider-Man’s always a go to

New game called fall guys is fun with friends.
Quote:

ghost of tsushima, rdr2

Ghost of Tsushima. What an instant classic!

I would probably suggest persona 5 and witcher 3

Where to start, anything ubisoft makes, spiderman, ff7 remake, destiny 2 so on so forth

If you're into music, I can definitely recommend to check out guitar hero live.

The most fun I had on PS4 was with Bloodborne, basically the difficulty level is way higher compared to other games these days, it made me remember good old games when you had to actually use F5 as save and F6 as load Smile

Best game i could possibly recommend would be minecraft or forza or call of duty personally my favorite games although i dont really play minecraft anymore because none of my friends play it but id say any racing game or fps game is a pretty decent buy as for racing especially like open world ones you can pretty much never get bored as you can just drive wherever and do whatever as for fps games call of duty would be a staple and id say wait for call of duty cold war as its supposed to be pretty good and ill be getting it aswell

The Witcher
God of war