arrow_upward
duration of foreplay?
was wondering whats the right duration of foreplay.. if it's too much i get bored and don't want to have sex, so i do like 10minutes of it.. what about you?

10 minutes sounds about right. Depends on the mood. Sometimes my girl and I want each other so bad that we just jump right into it. Sometimes we 69 and other stuff for like 30 minutes. I think 10 is probably longer than average so you're doing fine

It depends on the two of you. There's no right answer that fits everyone. But learn to control your own urges, and learn to tease the girl, and make her want sex so bad, that she'll be willing to throw your ass on the bed and hold you down so she can get laid. But your dick better last a fuckton longer than two minutes.

I think I normally do about 10min, but tbh if your not sure just ask your partner. A bit of communication can go a long way when it comes to these sort of things

10 minutes is the good duration imo, when it lasts longer than 10 min most of the times I'm bored and lose my erection

Depends... but It somehow always takes up to about 20 minutes for me Sad especially when I think it's worth doing it.

10 minutes should be enough, does depend on the person

i do around 5 minutes, too aroused to tease for longer lol

I like to do at least half an hour of foreplay, it's the part I enjoy the most

10 its good it depend of you're partener, if you prefere shorter or not it only depend of you or of you're partener