arrow_upward
csgo -> valorant
Hey guys, has anyone here tried transitioning from csgo to valorant? I've put many many hours into cs but valorant looks like 3 parts overwatch 1 part csgo so I'm not sure it'd be worth the time to deal with their anticheat. Anyone else run into this as well?

Idk, i prefer playing csgo is my all time fav game <3

Valorant feels like it was made in Steam Greenlight

[+] 1 user Likes jettmaverick's post
Very different with the skills, also the map design comes from a completely different perspective. There are so many corners to account for in addition to check that you need to do from the abilities. If you love the gameplay not just the shooting mechanics of CSGO, stick with that.

I played csgo for about 1000 hours than i tried valorant. I had fun at first but then it got boring idk why. So you should give chance to valorant.

[+] 1 user Likes Simon Falette's post
Valorant maps are much smaller so I find it more fast paced. It's pretty fun, but i find CSGO more competitive without all the skills, but thats just my opinion...

Definitely prefer csgo, just feels better to play

Csgo is way better i feel like valorant still needs some updates to get a little better. Once you get the hang of csgo surf its really fun.

LMAO Thats honestly not that far off

i prefer playing valorant .
Each agent in VALORANT has their own personality and four unique abilities, including a Signature and an Ultimate.

You should really just try it, for me im just having a blast with the competitive and the players you meet are less edgier than csgo players

well apparently people say that csgo is harder than valorant.. can anyone confirm of this statement?