arrow_upward
Wwe
Anyone here follow WWE??

The return of The Dirt Sheet was all I ever wanted

Billybob4854 Wrote:Anyone here follow WWE??

I stopped following WWE as closely since AEW came out i just didnt like how they treat talent they arent employees but contractors so they dont get insurance sounds sketchy to me

[+] 1 user Likes beilzabob's post
beilzabob Wrote:

I stopped following WWE as closely since AEW came out i just didnt like how they treat talent they arent employees but contractors so they dont get insurance sounds sketchy to me
I would probably watch AEW if it wasnt so hard to watch in Australia

Billybob4854 Wrote:
beilzabob Wrote:

well you can watch dark matches on youtube not sure where but i think i am still holding onto my childhood favorite wrestlers over new ones that seem to come and go quickly

beilzabob Wrote:
Billybob4854 Wrote:
beilzabob Wrote:

well you can watch dark matches on youtube not sure where but i think i am still holding onto my childhood favorite wrestlers over new ones that seem to come and go quickly
The rock is my all time favourite

I stop watching wwe been more into AEW and NJPW but i still keep up to date anout wwe, this AMAZING YT channel call WrestleTalk(i dont work for them but i want to support them lol) like how finally Charlotte is going bac to nxt cause she was boring on the main roster well not boring more like overused like this guy named john cena but i never seen him bfore lol

I used to but its been a long time

WHen I can I look. I've my periode sometimes I may not look for months at a time and pick up

Everyone misses the Attitute Era. It's all mellowed out and vanilla nowadays.

Now and then, it started to bore. Missing good old Attitute Era

[+] 2 users Like redflagdleal's post
I don't think just that it's all mellowed out and vanilla  to use the expression.
The big problem is the story. They lost how make good stories, good rivalities and great wrestler's personalities.
It's my feeling.

Not recently as it used to be way better.