arrow_upward
Why do people like watching tennis?
Why do people like tennis? 
I don't get it, I've watched couple of matches and I don't understand why some people like watching it on tv. It's always the same. It's just one ball going from one side of the field to the other side of the field, nothing ever happens and the moaning is really awkward.

Mens or womans?

[+] 1 user Likes 89sammy's post
I don't know I watched it a ton as a kid and it was fun

I personally don't see the draw. Like golf. Sort of fun to do...don't know why people watch it on TV.

The hot women for one side, and the fact its an incredibly hard sport and is 1v1 on the other side. No coach or teamates to blame, it's all you baby!

Idk I'd say its watchable, I wouldn't say it's like golf as imo it has more action but I'd say you'd more so have to grow up watching to enjoy it more

it's fun to watch a ball go from left to right, also I only watch women's tennis because the ball isn't the only thing that moves

i mean its interesting

you could say the same about soccer. but the speed of serves and back and forth rallies are entertaining to watch.

I think it's good as something to have in the background but I wouldn't give it all my attention unless I really liked someone playing

Once you play enough you'll be entertained by the hard stuff the do. Also Serena is just so much stronger than the rest it's crazy watching some of her matches

Personally i do not like tennis but my dad used to play it so we watch it anyways. I got used to it, and now i play it too.

I think this goes for a lot of sports, but you have to have played it to be able to enjoy watching it. Same goes with like golf, you get an understanding for just how difficult what they are doing is.

Playing it is fun watching not so much

Don't know, ol' pops likes to watch and play though.