arrow_upward
Who is best Joestar?
Josefu is best Joestar in my opinion

Who's your favorite Joestar?

[+] 1 user Likes Iamsnoopscousin's post
I think the strongest is Gioconda, but my favorite is Joseph and also his part of the anime against Pillar Men was my favorite

Jozinek Wrote:I think the strongest is Gioconda, but my favorite is Joseph and also his part of the anime against Pillar Men was my favorite
Giorno* not Gioconda

Jozinek Wrote:I think the strongest is Gioconda, but my favorite is Joseph and also his part of the anime against Pillar Men was my favorite

Giorno* not Gioconda
It's pretty hard to beat Giorno once he gets Requiem especially
And I'm same Josefu is also my favorite

Hard to decide between Joseph and Giorno.

Joseph has all the star power for me. Dude's entertaining asf. Giorno, on the other hand, wins me over in stand power.

[+] 1 user Likes MisterNwah's post
MisterNwah Wrote:Hard to decide between Joseph and Giorno.

Joseph has all the star power for me. Dude's entertaining asf. Giorno, on the other hand, wins me over in stand power.
Plus out of all the Joestars Joseph has been the one we've seen of the most so that's more time to bond with him

Joseph is top tier but I gotta go with Johnny as my favorite

[+] 1 user Likes TERRY6's post
joseph, everybodys favorite

[+] 1 user Likes yopyopyop's post
JOey for sure

Joseph for sure

SPOILER
Johnny Joestar, dude has it rough. He fought Dio, Dio and D4C. The fight with D4C is one of my favourites in the entire franchise though and I love the tag team that he forms with Gyro.

I mean everyone knows Joseph is best waifu bro

Joseph, loved the pillar men

Johnny Joestar from SBR. Im only picking him because SBR is my favorite part in JJBA.

Definitely Joseph! He’s such a lovable rogue and his tricks and “Ultimate Technique” were always a blast to watch

joseph because who else can bullshit their way into defeating an actual god being

I'd say Johnny's my favorite, I think he had a lot of character growth and interesting fights. Being around Gyro bumps him up to top tier.

Jonathan and johnny

JOLYNE CUJOH BABY

joseph by a long shot, but personality wise, I've always loved the brief dynamic between jotaro and jolyne