arrow_upward
What kind of gamer are you?
What i mean is, are you a completionist or the "pro" gamer(only cares about winning and the best gear) or even the kind of gamer that focuses on how your character looks? (these were just a few personas that I could think of, i know there are more)

The kind of gamer I am is the kind that will play a game till I get to the end, like about 90% of the story completed and then stop.  I literally will never pick up the game again unless if i am creating a new save.  I just don't like endings and if I never experience an ending to a game then it's never truly over for me.  I also do this to tv shows.

P.s. please no spoilers to any games or tv shows

[+] 1 user Likes brohamster21's post
I'm that player who doesn't care about the game, I want to make the most of what he has if you have hard, veteran or professional mode, zero in all modes, until you have nothing else to do with it example of devil may cry, I decorate all possible combos to perform! even the most difficult

i just play to have fun
nothing more

complete the game and that it
sometimes i tried playing more the game, like, if I really love the game, i tried to 100% the achievment, or just replay the game again on hard difficult

or try the game again with some mods, that make it more difficul, beautiful, better, etc

like, i played the Metro franchise hundred of itmes, and even get 100% achievments in some of them.
others like COD played once, tried the second time and stop
Devil may cry, played once and never more
Elder Scrolls Oblivion played vanilla, after that some mods, and mods, and vanilla again, and mods

it's depends the type of the game
the only thing that matter to me is: am I having fun? if it's true, i just play it Big Grin

either tryhard or a semi troll, no inbetween

I play when I am bored. Sometimes maybe a week and I don't touch console but sometimes I play every day.

I like to grind achievements and stuff like that. Goals and completion

I am not that much of gamer but i like to play story Driven Games like Last of us