arrow_upward
What games have the best replayability?
and what about the game makes you keep coming back? 
Personally I've played through Skyrim at least a dozen times and I still play it every now and again just because I like modding and making different characters

For me it's racing games in general as there are just so many cars to try and mod as well depending on the game. Been playing lots of Forza Horizon 4.

Ghosts of Tsushima is good

Quote:
I would say all Call of Duty games. It is just so fun an easy to hop on to play a couple matches of multiplayer. Also the zombies mode in Bo3 has a ton of replayability due to the mods and custom maps. And if you are getting burnt out from one call of duty games, you could just start playing any of the other call of duty games

Quote:
Hearts of Iron and the likes, depending on your prefered times

If a game has a new game plus feature, then I'm probably gonna do it again just to unlock more stuff. In particular though, I think the Borderlands games have nice replayability value with the multiple characters to play as.

Undertale can be played multiple times with different run-throughs each time

You should try Slay the spire if you like strategy or card games. Xcom2 for turn-based fun!

definitely pokemon games, just to revisit the pokemon universe

[+] 2 users Like hunderlooo's post
Og pokemon definatrly

Quote:
honestly always find myself coming back to sm64

Gotta agree with Skyrim. Every play through you find so many new things.

Divinity Original Sins 2

For me I’d have to say risk of rain 2, it’s really fun to replay it, especially with friends

Both the Fallout and Elder Scrolls games have HUGE modding communitites that add infinite replayability. From Morrowind, Obivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, 4 and New Vegas, all these games have thousands and thousands of mods.

I always play the souls games a few times. Usually there are a few different ways to play the game. Usually play a tanky character and some sort of a high damage character.

If it is a good game I can usually play it a few times.

both risk of rain 1 and 2 are great

I mean csgo has me coming back to it over and over again soo I think you should try it.Just watch out for the Russians ??

for me it’s roguelike games

undertale has agood replayability with the different kind of endings