arrow_upward
What do you dislike/hate about gamers (or gaming)
There have been moments sometimes where I just hate playing games, for example, in League. The people who die and then it is immediately everyone else's fault. I really don't care about losing in video games, but when other people start blaming and playing the hate game for it, it's hard to even just enjoy playing. I've lost games hilariously badly, but when I'm with friends who don't give a damn either we still have just as good a time.
Just playing a game used to be fun, that was why we did it. Now online scoreboards, KDAs etc are making some people treat it more like work than actual fun. It's kinda sad to see it happening to a medium I love.

Soon as a game is even a little competitive. A lot of people get way to serious about it. And forget the main goal of a game is to have fun.

Tryhards.
When a game becomes pay to win.
Toxic Community.

[+] 1 user Likes DebianV's post
Toxic community, loot boxes and temporary exclusivity (I really don't get it).

rly hate tryhards who can't lose graciously, like c'mon bruh you can't expect to win every game, learn from it and move on

League of Legends is a breeding ground of toxic people and communities. For some reason it attracts the worse kinds of players known to the gaming community, with foul attitude after 'tilting' and actions that lead to low morale. Often giving up /ff or just afk and leave the game. This is frustrating to see as it happens often to many players, especially when playing ranked games and you have to pay for the price. The punishment should definitely be harsher towards the people who choose to behave like this often.

[+] 1 user Likes Lelesins's post
DLC long before the game is even out yet.

I've started to see more and more toxicity within the communities I love, and that saddens me.. don't even wanna play some games anymore

Game developers are more concerned with making as much money as possible, rather than developing a quality game.

As a FPS player i really hate hackers.

I don´t get the point of using hacks in any game.

people play games for fun, things get a little heated in competitive games, but there's no point in going crazy for a game

Games that claim to have good story, but actually don't.

Games that are open world, but no flavour to it.

Not enough time to play the games I have.