arrow_upward
What are the chances this is legit ?

What are the chances this is legit ?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on What are the chances this is legit ?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Seems to be running a bitcoin contest but the rules seem eerily familiar to the LeakedBB rules

Do you think this is legit at all ?

[+] 3 users Like HomeyHomes's post
Could be legit but it just seems like a brand new site trying to get more members. I'd bet they'll give something like $100 away instead

Here are the competition rules, and yes you are right we are a new site trying to encourage members to join. The rules are similar but we have no association with LeakedBB. 

LeaksX New Year Competition @ leaksx.to

2020 has been a rough year for most because of COVID-19, lockdowns, and other problems worldwide. LeaksX wants to make one of our loyal members 2021 a bit better by giving away $1000 USD of Bitcoin in our first of many to come competitions.

All Gold Hat, Blue Hat, and registered members are eligible to enter the draw.

Competition Information:

• Contest duration is from the 24th December 1200 UTC to the 25th January 2021
• Threads created with useable content received 10 points
• Blue Hat members receive 12 points per thread with useable content
• Gold Hat members receive 14 points per thread with useable content
• Threads must have at least 1 preview picture, which can be uploaded using the Upload Images icon.
• To upload files use a host like Mega.NZ for uploading and copy the link into your thread.

You can monitor your points in the leaderboard thread below, which will be updated daily.

Competition Rules:

• Reposts of the same content will be moderated and removed.
• Dishonesty discovered by forum staff will lead to disqualification from the contest.
• Threads will be moderated and only useable content will receive points
• We reserve the right to change, edit, remove the contest based on changing circumstances.
• LeaksX staff are not included in this competition.
• To join, post a reply in the discussion thread and state ‘I have read and accept the rules of the competition’ and your user name will be added to the leaderboard

[+] 1 user Likes Gatsby@LeaksX's post
looks interesting - lets see what happens

Might be legit then

Nice if that's legit

If this is legit good...but after all we are on the internet...

i guess it looks interesting - lets see what happens

should i be going in on this?

Thanks Homey for entering our competition. Just a quick up date, our new member Homerlander just posted 19 threads over night. Don't get left behind!!!

Yes of course Smile But get in quick to avoid getting left behind. Happy posting.

We will also be giving away 5 Gold Hat (VVIP) Memberships for 2nd-6th Places, and 5 Blue Hat Memberships for 7th-11th places!!

[+] 1 user Likes Gatsby@LeaksX's post