arrow_upward
What’s the most underrated game you can remember?
There was a game for the original Nintendo called Baseball Stars. RBI Baseball was the biggest baseball game at the time but was total garbage compared to Baseball stars. It was the first game I can remember that had concepts like a franchise, skilling up individual player attributes, and being able to build a team. It was at least 5 years ahead of its time if not more with some of these features. The thing is, no one had ever heard of it! Had one friend who had it and that’s it. 

Anyone play a game like that where it was so awesome but no one knew about it?

[+] 1 user Likes Jwolf4's post
A friend of mine growing up had a game called Cel Damage Overdrive on PS2, we must have spent close to a hundred hours playing that, even though he had a bookshelf full of different games. I've never heard anyone else mention it neither growing up or later on the internet.

[+] 1 user Likes 35for35's post
"Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy"
Well, It wasn't that underrated, but for some reason, as far as I remember, there was suppose to be a sequel which disappeared of headlines all of a sudden.

[+] 1 user Likes kkohler2621's post
For me it has to be Silent Hill: Shattered memories. I think it's a great game and it just gets a bad wrap because of the silent hill name. It's a great game, just not a typical silent hill game.

A Way Out, that game was one of the best co-op game that I've ever played

Can't think of anything underrated, but I think Hyper Light Drifter is my favourite game that isn't wildly popular

Hands down, watchdogs!

Uncharted series, no one seems to play it much

Tak and the power of bad JuJu on the PS2. I never hear people talk about it but it was really good

Rise Son of Rome

Honestly theres a lot of underrated games out there but Id have to say the duck hunting game on the wii was pretty underrated id used to grind that game in my parents room for hours

Weird pick here, but try the sims bustin out on GBA.
Nothing like the pc games, this one is just amazing

Never heard of most of these, great picks!

Alan Wake is an absolute gem and I'll never not defend the greatness of that game.

[+] 1 user Likes claire voyant's post
Jak And Daxter!
All of the Jak and Daxter games. Hands down, one of the best games.

they ended up making Heavy Rain instead which is a super overrated game imo

Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time on the PS1. Played it a lot when I was a kid. Still have fond memories of it

Alan Wake. Loved that game, should probably check out Control soon.