arrow_upward
Was the sextape worth the hype?
Personally it was meh, I predicted that this whole ordeal was going to be another celestia vega 2.0 but, at least I watched it for free lmao
DONT FORGET TO LIKE Smile

[+] 3 users Like DundeeHouse's post
to be honest, everyone has the right to be interested in whatever they want

We talking about Delphine? Yeah it was whatever.

It's honestly more about clout than anything. Tease them long enough and they'll do anything to see the content. There is nothing extraordinary about her content

FYI:

In case anyone wondering or looking for the sex tape in question:

RE: Was the sextape worth the hype?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Was the sextape worth the hype?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

[Image: jH2N8j.jpg]

To me, this looks like a staged/rehearsed/performance scene, not what one thinks of when one thinks of 'leaked sextapes'.

Maybe we can list some of the more memorable leaked sextapes out here ?

I recall seeing Mindy McCready leaked sextape once. It was pretty decent from what I remember, though tragically she committed suicide at the young age of 37, almost a decade ago now.

-

[+] 2 users Like UIOQW's post

If it had of been done professionally with a stud, director and team, it would have probably been pretty good. She said before it'd be woth her boyfriend so i figured it;d be a bit rubbish. It was alright. The vid as him dressed as a bear was hilarious, and actually well done at the end of it all. The reality bit was quite funny. That said, it could be possible she'll go pro. I suppose it depends what gets offered and whether her boyfriend will be around.

I think it was overhyped. People go crazy for her

i enjoyed it but it definitely could’ve been better

All the attention she's gotten kind of oversells it, so it leaves it feeling average or even under-par.

huh, not sure abot what i saw

definitely overhyped

idk about overhyped, I'd like to judge for myself.

Definitely underwhelming I'd say. People ought to stop simping for her.

Honesty wasn’t great, hair was distracting and it just got overhyped

Not worth the hype

If people will buy bathwater, there is no way a tape could live up to the hype. At that point, people are just willing to take anything and it does not matter what the quality is. When people are throwing enough money, things happen, and it is just another example of jumping the shark.

Kkkkkkkkkwoowowoowowowowowowoowow

not belle delphine for sure

Too much hype for what it was