arrow_upward
Video game soundtracks
Recently, YouTube recommended the Mass Effect soundtrack, which has some really good songs, and since then every other YouTube recommendation is a video game soundtrack. Which game do you guys think has the best soundtrack? Goldeneye 64 is at least top 5 for me. Almost only good songs and they all fit the whole James Bond theme with some classic Bond musical references and tropes.

I love video game OSTs. There are just so many good ones. Super Mario Galaxy, Mega Man X, Nier: Automata, and Kingdom Hearts have amazing OSTs that's just off the top of my head.

[+] 1 user Likes Juntao30's post
Well I really like the Undertale and Minecraft Osts

[+] 1 user Likes Opal Ree's post
The halo 3 soundtrack is awesome

[+] 1 user Likes Yeetthemeant87's post
Just played a little indie game called Donut County that has a pretty cool soundtrack

[+] 1 user Likes LeakSpooks's post
OST's always enhances the gameplay 100%. It takes you on a journey along the way as you play and i feel that after completing the game, it really leaves a memory within you

[+] 2 users Like Lelesins's post
There's so much to name but the Elder Scrolls series ( specifically Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim) out of the top of my head. Can't wait for the next Elder Scrolls game and see what it has to offer.

[+] 1 user Likes basedboy88's post