arrow_upward
Thoughts on the death of flash games?
Old browser flashgames will soon no longer be playable, what was your guys favorite flash games?

Man I'm so sad to see it go. I grew up on Newgrounds and Kongregate. Games like Dad Game, Toss the Turtle, Deadly Neighbors, Infectinater, all those classics and big rpg style games I'll never get to play again.

When I heard that Flash will be ended, I was like really sad because, like it’s a part of my childhood, I remember played all lot of flash games like (happy wheels,games on new grounds or strike forces heroes, and some other on kongregate)at home or when I was in the library of my middle-school so it make kinda nostalgic and sad.

it's sad for me i had played online games and that inspired me

brrrrroooooooooooooo

Gotta say kinda sad tho,most of the games that I liked as a kid were flash games

Feels like a bit of my childhood died tbh

agree with evry1 in the thread, its very sad as i spent many hrs as a kid playing them. they should honeslty be archived

Flash games were a lot of people's childhoods, but I think people aged and moved on. Although it's sad flash won't be supported anymore, I think easily accessible games will still be around.

There are a lot of flash game preservation projects online, and they might have some of your favorite games. The one I've used a lot is called Flashpoint.

They were bound to be forced out especially with everything being centralized into a few select corporations, but at the very least we can be happy we were able to truly be allowed to run wild with ideas.