arrow_upward
Thoughts on The Mandalorian series?
Hey y'all, curious as to how you've personally found the Mandalorian series on Disney+.

I'm enjoying some of the fleshing out to the whole bounty hunter side to the universe, but kinda, meh on the series otherwise.

Like to hear your thoughts!

I'm also very interested to hear some feedback on it! I got a free time period of the service because I had to change my mobile data plan, haven't gotten around to watching the series and I'm curious what people have to say about it

Exeter69 Wrote:Hey y'all, curious as to how you've personally found the Mandalorian series on Disney+.

I'm enjoying some of the fleshing out to the whole bounty hunter side to the universe, but kinda, meh on the series otherwise.

It's well made. Looking forward to the obi-wan one

Exeter69 Wrote:Hey y'all, curious as to how you've personally found the Mandalorian series on Disney+.

Dont you mean what do we think of baby Yoda and what will Baby Jabba The Hut looks like?

I loved it. it made the 3 full production movies look like hot piles of garbage.

didnt think id enjoy it as much as i thought

i really enjoyed the show and can't wait for season 2. i'm hoping they start giving some background info to some of the characters

It's a cheesy western style show that makes it very clear that's what it wants to be. It's a good show for its own sake and also it's good to show that the reliance of constant galaxy ending events in the movies is not supposed to be the focus of any story.

[+] 1 user Likes anaccount12345's post
Honestly needs more baby yeed

I haven't seen it but would like to. How is it so far?

It was the only reason why I had Disney+. Was worth a watch. Though, I may think that because I was looking for some worth in my one-month subscription lol

Felt more like a Disney-esque MCU-like serie

Imo it's the best star wars show ever made at the moment

loving it - super interesting and fun

As far as new Star Wars content, it's one of the best yet. As a show in general, just okay honestly. It can be very predictable and some of the writing can be cringe sometimes, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching it all

It's a good show, reminds me of the books about random characters I would read as a kid and was really missing that from star wars content.

it's amazinggg

It's good show, but lacks of logic - for example scenes when bandits/stormtroopers shooting to MC.. c'mon 20-30 people cant shoot to 1 guy that do not move and he pick kill all of them?

it was good it's basically lone wolf and cub the old samurai series but in star wars form.

Havent seen it but heard it was alright