arrow_upward
Thoughts on Google's Stadia?
I personally believe that their system is immensely flawed and has a plethora of drawbacks as a service considering how you never truly own/have access to your games, not to mention the fact that if your internet goes down for some reason or another, you're SOL until it comes back. I think that's also why they've recently opened up a free trial period to try to get customers to buy in since so few are doing so at the moment.

[+] 1 user Likes Singulaire's post
It's a neat little idea but, as you said, has too many drawbacks at the moment. Two of the most important ones being: that the level of technology in your average household in most DEVELOPED countries is too precarious to run the service optimally, let alone the rest of the world; and that the Google brand has lost most of its credibility in the last few years, so getting people to trust them handling your entire gaming library is a naive thought at best.

[+] 1 user Likes Maebariko's post
It may be the future, but it's still too far away

It honestly needs more to be good. It was definitely over hyped. And personally I think the Apple Arcade is better. Just my thots thanks!!

its good but need good network

Idea is good and all but Geforce Now is better

i honestly think it is good depending of course on your connection but very pricey though

Quote:Its most likely overhyped shit
Its most likely overhyped shit

I used shadow and I had it when it was $35 a month but since it’s $12 a month (to compete with others I believe) now, I would prefer it if you have an internet connection of at least 15mb. The shadow is a whole computer streamed to you with high gaming specs to play modern games and they are expanding it to VR. They also have an app on your phone and tablets so you can use it on there. The biggest con I would say is the storage being 256gb for the $12 option but you can add 256gb increments for an added $3/month. It may take a couple of days to activate but it’s worth it especially after the price reduction.