arrow_upward
Thoughts on Genshin Impact?
One of my friends recommend that I play this game, but I don't really like playing single-player games.  Let me know what you think about this game, which got really popular really fast haha

just got a YT advertisement about this game. kinda looks like another weeb RPG

So far, it seems like the Emergency Food meme for a character (Paimon) is making its rounds around the net. There can be some gacha elements involved and grinding, but the graphics look good.

It is engaging if you're into the genre, I love it tbh, feels like a botw 1.5 and even got lucky on free pulls!

The design, gameplay, and music is phenomenal. But the gacha elements are killing it a bit. Rolling is fun, but the resin system (think stamina for mobile games) ruins it.

Resin is getting a lot of backlash over how limited it is, but if you're not in a rush treat it like a long single player experience.
It's not going anywhere so fast and you're not competing with anyone so enjoy the game, it's gorgeous.

Honestly one of the well made games i have ever played ngl. There is so many things to do in there which makes it extremely addictive and at the same time frustrating especially collecting all the geoculus.

[+] 1 user Likes Lelesins's post
It's a gacha game too, so be careful not get addicted to rolling for characters.

There's already people out there that spent four to five digits for their waifus