arrow_upward
Thoughts on Fall Guys?
seeing as this is the new game that everyone is playing, i was wondering if its worth the money to get it right now or should i wait a couple months to see if it goes on sale? i do want to play it but i feel like the hype around the game might die off in a couple months

Seems funny, but will die in a few months probably, people are already starting hacking it, that’s the first step to its death

Fun game, but is frustrating at times. Needs more modes/maps in order for it to survive or other incentives. Right now it's kind of linear so it's worth the cheap price for the amount of game time you can have it and fun. But it's definitely not a long lasting game for sure like others.

i will buy fall guy. it looks funny

very happy game

a little too expensive but fun nonetheless

Seems like a fad that will pass because it is very luck-based and not skill-focused. If they could improve the handling, add more variety and remove stupid, completely blind luck mini-games like Door Dash, it could actually become a good multiplayer platforming party game.

maps could have more variety, can get challenging at times, you come across a lot of trolls

Very fun and addicting game, I prefer playing it with friends though as it’s just funnier Smile

Game is quite fun but recently numerous hacks have came out for it and I feel the developers will just cash out on there success and not bother to get a anti chest for the game.

I think it's a good game to not think much about it and just play it

If they keep on updating it, it'll be a really successful game. Nintendo should do something similar with Mario Party mini games.

Really fun game,but there is cheaters,if they will ban them that will be really smooth game