arrow_upward
Thoughts on Demon's Souls?
I wasn't planning on buying a PS5 at launch but Demon's Souls is a game I would love to play. I've played the Dark Souls trilogy and I loved Bloodborne on the PS4. Demon's Souls is the only SoulsBorne game I haven't played.
How is the game on PS5? Play well? Nothing weird going on? No odd changes from the original release? Would like some opinions.

[+] 1 user Likes padov's post
It's beautiful, is the game best looking graphics that i have never see, and is not a simply easy game, has too much hours of game and death

i havent played it myself yet cause im waiting on buying a ps5
but from what i hear from friends its almost exactly the same as the original just looks and feels way better
if you love soulsborne im sure youll love it

If you can afford a next-gen console, and is a souls fan, just get the PS5. It looks awesome.

I’m getting a PS5 solely for Demon’s Souls. It was my favourite instalment of the Souls series, though I was very partial to Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne. I also think Dark Souls was one of the best of the new series, but it unfortunately loses points because it needed a multiplayer revamp, as it was essentially broken at launch. Dark Souls: Remastered is fantastic, however. I have some fond memories of Dark Souls 2, but it was rather easy and not as memorable as the others.