arrow_upward
The worst scam on OF
Who's OF do you think are a scam?  I know people who spend hundreds of dollars on PandoRakaaki and get nothing in return. She pretty much posts the same content as she does on her instagram.

There was a lot of drama around Caroline Calloway’s OF recently.

Vivian1994, she is pretty much the champ in scamming, literally uses other girls pictures on her letfan

i think all girls that does not show pussy is scam

[+] 1 user Likes leakzot's post
bella thorne first month

[+] 1 user Likes Nigdubb's post
That’s brutally true to be honest, but it’s funny through that people pay for that and get absolutely nothing back

KellyMissesVLOG, it wasn't a totally scam and "only" a social experiment for how much cash can you make without nudes. but boy, everyone that paid was thirsty for more

has to be ChristinaKhalil OnlyFans. Dont see any difference between OF and youtube

Sexicacti!

[+] 1 user Likes Yourmomisnice62's post
didnt they have to change their whole model due to bella thorne milking simps out of 1000s?

It feels like OF itself is a scam. The whole "hey buy this monthly thing. Oh yeah it's just the same pictures/vids that are posted anywhere on the internet BUT IF YOU BUY THIS VID FOR 20$ THO..."
It sucks

amandacerny , doesn't post nudes in her onlyfans

pretty much any insta account that advertises it

[+] 1 user Likes Max Wallbrooks's post
Any girl that just reposts her instas without any additions

wasn't there a whole scandal over bella thorne, she got like 2mil right when she started her OF that had no content

I think she got banned on Instagram for that

Onlyfans are a scam after they startet to charge me aditional 25% as tax money. money that never is going to my contries tax box thats why im leaft them. Many models are scam there... i hate the model post model to post models idea to creat trafic and content

Anella sagras are a scam

the majority of them