arrow_upward
The MMA thread
I am creating this thread in order we have a place to talk about everything concerning MMA. From personal opinions about different styles, to having a place to comment during the UFC or other organizations fight nights.

To start with, we could do some presentations:

I have been doing judo and boxing for around 6 years. Some months ago, I moved and, since there were no judo clubs around and I had less free time, I started MMA to have the chance to do a little bit of everything. It’s extremely different to what I am used to, but I found myself really enjoying it.

How about you? Does anybody follow Bellator?

[+] 2 users Like descypiro's post
Only fight im really looking forward to is Khabib Justin. Dont really care about Cormier Stipe tbh

[+] 1 user Likes 4675029's post
Quote:
Justin will surely bite the dust if he comes out swinging like he always does, he need to show the reason he have a wrestling medal. The fight is only anticipated because people want Khabib to lose. But DC and stipe have history

mma maybe non crowd match right? i wanna see directly
virus is very suck

I can’t wait to costa vs adesanya. I like that they hate each other and will want to knock each other out. I personally want costa to win because that romero fight was sleep. Can’t wait to see costa take the fight to Israel. If Israel wins I’ll be fine with it.

yo who saw that fight last night that was insane