arrow_upward
The Last of Us Part II
Opinions and ratings? 

I thought it was like legit awful, but how is it GOTY? I remember completely hating playing the game like what part was fun to play? How is the story revolutionary?

All they did was kill off every old character to introduce a new character that interacts with new characters right before they all die. And then in the end it was just a complete shit show between the new female lead and old female lead. Like what? And I remember there were a bunch of graphical glitches with the character animation and loading screens. Gameplay was generic; walk over there to get a cut scene of someone dying or crouch in a bush to be "hidden". Duck and cover shooting, I mean I think the only memorable moment was using a flamethrower with glitchy interactions.

2.1 out of 10

I didn't get any errors or glitches during my first play through. I did enjoy the story though. Violence begets violence begets violence. It's the oldest story in the book and I feel like it was told pretty well. Especially when we play as Abby and see Joel and Ellie from her perspective.

I remember this one saying "everyone is the hero in their own story". It felt that way. I hated Abby, and initially hated playing as her but then I put myself in her shoes when, as a kid, she finds her dad dead cuz of Joel. I'd be angry too. Maybe even to the point of revenge. I do think some aspects could've been done better but I will disagree with anyone that thinks they killed Joel too soon. I liked that, rip the bandaid. His story was done and over with in Part 1, this isn't his story anymore. It's the outcome of his deeds.

man im missing out i've had a ps4 and a ps5 and i still havent played the first one lol