arrow_upward
The Division 2
I just started playing it, I haven't had enough time to figure out how the game works, what would be a good build and playing style for a solo player

I've played Division 2 since release. The nice thing about the game is that literally any kind of build works for Solo play till end-game. Even with the expansions. The only time "Builds" are required is if you're doing Darkzone or the raids.

An easy way is just get the Aerial Drone and the Roller Mine. You'll find some mods for the Roller Drone that increases how many little bombs it spits out, and you can find some good mods for the Drone that increases it's damage like 270%. That shit will clean out entire rooms of enemies.

i fucking love this game looking forward t playing more

Sorry for th double post. I didn't actually realize you asked a question. I love drones and DZ is really the only time you need a build like the post above says. Everything else is just scaling. Just stay behind cover and flank or git flanked bro. Don't play solo... it ruins the fun imo

The game let's you do anything you want to so you don't have to go with a specific build that's op