arrow_upward
Statewins site status
So another member mentioned the site was back up, at statewins.pk, so I had to check for myself and sure enough it appears to be. It allowed me to join the support forum and I followed the instructions for joining as VIP, processed a payment with Bitcoin and then waited for confirmation... and waited... emailed support 3 x as I wait patiently... and no reply at all. Not even a view of my messages. 
I don’t really think there’s anyone at the wheel there. I’m guessing the feds stormed the site and shut it down, to re-open it as a trap for current VIP’s.
Am I completely delusional in my thinking??

[+] 1 user Likes Hhh777's post
Many people have reported that the site is a scam now. Hopefully it works out for you.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

It's been a scam for over a year. He takes BTC payments and then deletes your account so you can't follow up \ file a tech support claim. At least that's what he used to do. I hope he's in pound me in the ass prison.

What is the website?

Same happened to me its been a week now and there is no response. I thought there was some issue or something but after seeing your post its highly probable its a scam.

definitly seems like its a scam now