arrow_upward
Sex Education (Netflix Show)
Anyone here watch it ?

Where do u think season 3 will go ?

How will things end up for ottis

Is the show good? :O

It is.
I really though Otis and Maeve would end together this season but the producers needed to sugarcoat the next season Sad

Only watched the first season, is the second worth it?

Foodji Wrote:Is the show good? :O
Its a really good show, hopefully season 3 is as good as the other 2 seasons.

Giesela Schmitt Wrote:Only watched the first season, is the second worth it?

yes I thought it was a good season, different then season 1. Had some good twists in it.

It's quite different, Otis "sex clinic" stops being the center of the story.

xhamsterplacebopt Wrote:It's quite different, Otis "sex clinic" stops being the center of the story.

Yes wonder how that will play out for next season or will it just done with that side of things and focus on a new plot.

It is pretty good, but it feels like Isaac is created just to throw a wrench in the relationship of Otis and Maeve. And I find that really bad writing. Especially since Isaac has no redeeming qualities. I really hope Isaac leaves the show in season 3. At least Adam had growth.

sejpaa Wrote:It is pretty good, but it feels like Isaac is created just to throw a wrench in the relationship of Otis and Maeve. And I find that really bad writing. Especially since Isaac has no redeeming  qualities. I really hope  Isaac leaves the show in season 3. At least Adam had growth.
Yes I agree, feels like he was just put in for the sake of it, I liked the development of adams character, it will be interesting to see where they go with him next.

My friend recently recommended this show to me. I haven't watched it yet, but he sure was excited about it.

quite a shocker first episode with the bouncing boobs and everything.

I don't like it very much

I liked it quite a bit. We'll see what happens next season; hopefully things go well for Otis and he continues to grow. Don't want to spoil it for people who may not have seen it.

I cried a little with the scene with Adam and Ola during the last episode; just sayin'.