arrow_upward
September’s free PS Plus games: PUBG, Street Fighter V
Sony has revealed the two free* PlayStation games for PlayStation Plus subscribers, coming in September.
First up we have a game that needs no introduction: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, better known as PUBG.
[Image: xpubg-december-ps4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.itAIGjZkAS.webp]
The second free game is Street Fight 5, which is just in time for the Street Fighter 5 tournaments kicking off in September. Sony explains: “New competitors and iconic world warriors square off in Street Fighter V, Capcom’s blisteringly ferocious fighter and the latest entry in the legendary Street Fighter series! Sharpen your skills in a variety of single player modes, then prove you’ve got what it takes to best the globe’s finest fighters in online matches!”
[Image: CpxPYHozxijEV6gpQzXT6H-1024-80.jpg.webp]

Enjoy guys

meanwhile games for xbox live get some pretty boring entries this month

Im not exactly hppy with these games but Ill take them you know? Like theyre solid games by themselves but pubg should be free considering all its counterparts are free

One of the more disappointing months for me personally; I'm not really into battle royale games very much, and I have no intention of going anywhere near PUBG, it just doesn't look appealing to me.

I may touch SFV, though I've generally had Soulcalibur and Tekken as my preffered fighters.

Please please please tell me its cross platform pubg? Ive been dying to play with friends  but i dont have the cash to buy a pc Sad