arrow_upward
Rockstar and their game design
Do you guys think that rockstar will continue making more games with the same style they've been using for decades, or will they change it now that people have been criticizing it?

[+] 2 users Like Pizzatime1234567890's post
Odds are they will keep doing so. They have enough money to not care, and is not like people`s criticizing are making their games sell any less. Unless what they do makes them look like the devil, which I don't think will as EA, Ubisoft and others do much worst for the Gamer, I don`t think they will ever change their ways just for criticizing.

Not saying that EA and Ubisoft are worst, as far as I am concern, Crunch and other terrible management "tactics", as well as direct and objective abuse, are rampant and common among these companies.

[+] 1 user Likes IvanAbilio's post
Yeah, that makes sense. As long as people keep buying their games, they arent changing.

theres no drastic direction they can go in, big open world games with micro transactions is making them a fortune, is why they've not needed to make a GTA 6

[+] 2 users Like Texiam's post
I hope they do, say what you will about rockstar, but gtaV and rdr2 are amazing games. I didn't click with gtaV but red dead 2 and its online version is exactly my type of game, it's almost therapeutic.

They’ll most likely continue what they’ve been doing

[+] 1 user Likes cheetodarnell's post
The system has been working out for them so far. Im curious at this stage as to what GTA6, if announced one day, could possibly do in terms of breaking new ground.

[+] 1 user Likes tsukimoto's post
Yeah I think they will stay this way for some time

[+] 1 user Likes Dgvctv's post
I feel they will keep doing it the same way they have been dt years. Can’t see anything changing.

They will keep doing it the same way they always have been. I can not be anything changing in the way they design there games.

I doubt they'll ever change, in their eyes as long as they keep making the big bucks they don't really care

Can't imagine them changing this. Not only is it clear that they care a lot about these type of open world games, they also have hundreds of people that have been specifically hired to build these types of games. Imagine if they suddenly were told "ah yeah, fuck GTA6, we're going to make the next Super Mario now". Big Grin