arrow_upward
Request Steyla Ross
Hello everyone, I saw that Celebjared was sharing a steyla ross mega file (full pack) that is 5gb+, any kind souls would like to do a good deed and share that? (The one in the forums now is only 700mb  and full of watermarks)

Many thanks ?

[+] 8 users Like Muthu123's post
The BM vids in the CJ version are borked. Won't play in Media Player or VLC and no sound with MPC-HC.
I'll try to download it again just in case the transfer was bad.

With the problems CJ is having right now, I don;t think they're in any position to fix up this package.

[+] 2 users Like belvedere777's post
Statewins has been ddosing them for 1 week straight now and the site is still offline..

@belvedere777 That would be awesome if you could get it work!

I'm afraid you might be out of luck with the watermarks. I first saw that set when it was going around as "Ragnar Steyla". The watermarks all over it say Ragnar Group, which makes me think they ruined their own product and that's what we're passing around. There is a chance that they're trying to claim someone else's work, though. I have seen *barely* watermarked copies with only NLT's mark on them. So, my suggestion is to start digging up any "Ragnar Steyla", "Steyla Ross", or "Steyla R" sets you can find. They're all the same girl. Maybe you'll get lucky.

Now that Celebjared is back up and running (finally after all that DDOSing), I am hoping someone is kind enough to share the file from them?

Celebjared seems to have the full collection (5gb+) and it’s unmarked (at least not with ragnar plastered all over it).

Much thanks to whoever is willing to share it

[+] 1 user Likes Muthu123's post
Link is missing.

I'll ask again.
Has anyone here downloaded the CJ version (it's only 3 credits BTW) and gotten the BM vids to work properly?
The TikTok vids work, but the quality is piss-poor. If the BM vids work for you, what Windows player are you using?

Link is missing.

Damn seems like no one is sharing the full pack, even up till now huh

bump need this even the 700mb version cant find the link got deleted

Bump

Hoping someone is willing to share the celebjared version. It’s ok if there’s quality issues with it, at least it’s the full pack.

Much thanks to any kind souls

[+] 2 users Like Muthu123's post
Has anyone been able to  get past the no audio issues on the BM stuff. I feel like I've tried everything.. dont even know if audio even exists for it