arrow_upward
RTX 3070 vs XBox Series X
I would to like hear your opinion about this, so basically I have Ryzen32core + 128GB ram + GeForce 2070 and XBox One X.
My dilemma is regarding buying new generattion XBox or buying RTX 3070.  I play mostly online FPS in regards to what type of games I am looking for.

if you're playing at 1080 I'd stay on the 2070 for sure, it's still gonna b a high performance gpu at that resolution.

Yep, 1080p is enough, I am more interested in the gameplay rather than  beautiful graphic and weak gameplay.

Your pc is enough for now

Are NVIDIA gfx cards dominating right now? I thought AMD used to be pretty close but all I hear about are the geforce cards recently

AMD has some decent cards but they can't really compete with Nvidia atm. maybe they'll make a comeback like they did with their processors.

[+] 1 user Likes 35for35's post
Yep 1080 is enough

I'm planning to get a 2060 but I don't know how to decide
1660 or 2060?

I think it is better to get RTX 3070 rather the "old" generation of 2XXX and 1XXX

When are the 3070 coming out?

3070 comes out maybe next month but you should stick with your pc is you play it a lot. Games run better and look better on pc anyways. Unless your talking about exclusives then definitely get the xbox series x.

If you like playing shooters I'd upgrade the PC and play your shooters there, the better frame rate is awesome for FPS games