arrow_upward
Public Sex
Hi guys, thread to share your experiences Big Grin

I'll start off - did it with my FWB in a stairwell at the school she worked at. Thankfully no one heard her moans as the stairwell echo was pretty loud Big Grin

Something about the risk of getting caught got us going, and we came pretty quickly

fuck some girl at the park as soon i was about to cum on her face the cops saw it and we had to funn lol

Did in my car before. It's alright. Space is kinda tight. As long as no one is purposely looking the car, you won't be noticed

Done it in the car a couple of times with an ex-gf. 

Once in an elevator, but it was stopped, so no danger of getting caught.

Keep it going guys!

Outside at night. Wayyyy too cold lmao

I've done it on a local bench after a night out, worst sex ever haha

you all would be facing stoning if you did in my country lmaoo

Back seat at the cinema. It was scary

That's some wild stuff bois

The only time I tried it with my future wife was in a city park at night. It was so anxiously and exciting that my heart almost jumped out.

My girl and I will sneak off behind some cedar trees during the summer and strip naked and go at it like animals. There's such a thrill at being naked outdoors and the constant buzz of being caught. She winds up driving her ass back into me while trying to keep from moaning. I wind up cumming a few gallons as a result, but cleanup is easy in the grass lol.

am I the only one who isn't interested in this at all lol. sounds scary and awkward lol

i am a wizard! the only public sex i'll have is with myself

It's pretty awkward if you're not into it and time constraints aren't fun either.