arrow_upward
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake
I am big fan of PoP series, however after watching this trailer and snippets of gameplay I think that game is for PS3 not current generation or next one.
It is a shame that they did not tried to make it better etc. Hopefully when it gets out it will be much better then what we can see at this trailer.

Any other fans of PoP games ?

Wow this game was awesome, but does the remake look so crappy? They better not charge a full $60 for this, seriously. I'm down to play a slightly better looking version of the game for like $40 or something though.

Damn that's disappointing. I have fond memories of this game and it's sad they didn't try harder. I'll probably skip it but hopefully in the future remakes look much better quality wise.

Im a fan of pop games

Apprently the game IS gonna be priced at $40, which is fair enough. They still have some time before release so I hope they do something with those PC models, they are atrocious.

Now they are saying that they showed old version of the game and it doesnt look like this anymore Big Grin

The remake trailer does look kinda sketchy with the outdated visuals

I loved this game and hope they make a better one for PS4. Something with GoW graphics

Wow! Never completed it back in the day. Maybe now is the time!

[+] 1 user Likes antithrowaway's post
The remake is disappointment