arrow_upward
Pre-built gaming PCs
I'm looking to upgrade my current gaming PC. This was a custom build from years ago that I put together myself. There are a lot of pre-built gaming PCs nowadays.

Should I buy the parts and assemble it myself, as I've done in the past? Or buy a pre-built rig? Any suggestions for the pre-built route (brands, specific models)?

overclockers are a good route to go down for pre-built, pay a bit more but some waranty and known good parts.

pre-builts are better for those that aren't all that tech savvy, and those that doesn't want to screw up making their pc for the first time.

Since you've built one before, I suggest just upgrading that PC.

The benefits of building your own PC is you know what you are putting in it and can "future proof" by choosing parts that will allow for easier upgrading in the future. You also have a bit more pride in it because you put it together.
Cons of building your own is it takes more time, work, and research.

Pre-built PCs are great because you don't have to figure out what you want and deal with the hassle of ordering/buying all the parts and then putting them together.
Cons of a pre-built PC is if you want something that you can easily upgrade in the future it will cost more. Also if you don't pay attention to what you are buying you could end up getting something that is extremely hard to upgrade that requires multiple parts to be replaced for any real upgrades.

Neither choice is terrible. It really comes down to what you plan to do with it. The best choice is going to be different for everybody because not everybody uses computers the same way.

i think choose graphic card GTX 1080 or GTX 1080Ti and after that choose proccos for normal work with this card and after choose motherboard ))

If you've already built one, you're probably better off building it yourself. And at least you get more customizability. I changed our things on my PC pretty quick and might as well have done it myself.