arrow_upward
Photography in Games
Hello!

I'd like to know if some people out there are also enthusiastic about taking pics in games with as much effort as you would with a camera on your hands and being out & about.

I'm not talking about run-of-the-mill pics like "oh here's my char and here's the mountain and/or npc in this shot!" 

Nah, I mean dedicated shots that highlight the details in the game or how you'd make your character more expressive by capturing the moment during any sort of animation. 
I kind of got really into this when I got a beefier PC that would allow me to mod Skyrim into a completely different game. 
While I was mostly focused about exploring, I kept getting more and more distracted about how gorgeous it looked and the need to screenshot would surge. 
This in turn actually taught me how to properly use angles and other types of techniques when trying to get the perfect shot! 

Tl;dr : Do you also enjoy taking pics in games you find beautiful?

they have a really good system in format horizon where you can take amazing scenic shots with a camera you can move pretty much anywhere. you dont even have to have your car in the picture  Big Grin
, but to answer your question, yes im one of those people

Yeah certain games are really great for it. Red dead is one for sure

This guy uses some mods to take even greater screenshots in games. Really makes some of it look truly amazing:

RE: Photography in Games.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Photography in Games.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Oh I do that often, so glad many games nowadays have photo modes in them.

There was this japanese horror game where the character have to go throught a haunted house and taking photos of furniture/ ghost.
Sorry, don't know what's the name of it.

Fatal frame. The Japanese game.

I'm not much of a photography fan, and have no skills, but I love to see the photos that other people took in games I've played.