arrow_upward
PC Call of Duty Issues
Anyone have a lot of issues trying to run the new cod? my pc isn't great but it doesn't run hardly at all

A lot of different builds have issues with 100% cpu usage causing stuttering and crashes even in the menus. A slight fix seems to be forcing the game to normal or below normal in task manager every time it opens. The game by default opens with high priority for some reason.

[+] 1 user Likes wanderlee869's post
just buy console if your going to play cod

Use something like Hwinfo64 to see what exactly is bottlenecking your system. Are the frames per second inconsistent or just low overall?

wanderlee869 Wrote:A lot of different builds have issues with 100% cpu usage causing stuttering and crashes even in the menus.  A slight fix seems to be forcing the game to normal or below normal in task manager every time it opens.  The game by default opens with high priority for some reason.
thanks, I'll try that

lwantedfapfap Wrote:Use something like Hwinfo64 to see what exactly is bottlenecking your system. Are the frames per second inconsistent or just low overall?
lot of stuttering, sometimes the game will crash a few times in the menu before I can even try to get into a lobby

deedo1234 Wrote:
wanderlee869 Wrote:A lot of different builds have issues with 100% cpu usage causing stuttering and crashes even in the menus.  A slight fix seems to be forcing the game to normal or below normal in task manager every time it opens.  The game by default opens with high priority for some reason.
thanks, I'll try that

lwantedfapfap Wrote:Use something like Hwinfo64 to see what exactly is bottlenecking your system. Are the frames per second inconsistent or just low overall?
lot of stuttering, sometimes the game will crash a few times in the menu before I can even try to get into a lobby
If you don't mind sharing, what is your current setup?

RE: PC Call of Duty Issues.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: PC Call of Duty Issues.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.