arrow_upward
Nudeleaksteens Messed up file names!
Gotta ask!   For the past few months a few of the posters are now taking the files and re-nameing them.   -_0001.jpg  -_0002 .jpg   -_003.mp4  ....  etc.     Now is this something that's dictated by LBB, or do the posters want to make the files as non-descript as possible
When I search for a file on my system, I'd like to know who it came from  (NLT   SW  Al), and the name of the file  (amaleaked.link-Michaela Havert-1.jpg) (statewins.pk-Meghan Mchugh-(002).jpeg), and so on.

Having hundreds of files on my system called "-_0001.jpg"  is a real pain.

ICE has been doing if for a while now,  NLY_IS_A  has started doing it,  NICKtheQ was doing something similar when he was posting.

WHY??????  I know it's your efforts to get the files, and we're all grateful, but PLEASE ...  leave the file name as they are!

Learn to organize your collection with a photo management app/software

on that note - kriegshammer, any you recommend?
Big Grin  Big Grin  JOHNNY ROBITSKY Big Grin Big Grin

"Learn to organize your collection with a photo management app/software "

I'll echo the question from JohnnyRobitsky - What do you recomment?

And you still didn't answer the question " Why are these posters taking time and effort to change filenames when they come from the sites with files names intact.

My collection is organized quite well thank you, except for certain posters that insist on scrambling the file names !