arrow_upward
Nintendo switch
[Image: 13544-FAB-D47-E-4046-A3-B5-F8-B948694639.jpg]

I saw a bunch of news sites a couple weeks ago saying Nintendo was gonna remaster some classic Mario games for the 35th anniversary. I would love to play Mario sunshine again but haven’t heard any newer news, anyone know anything about this?

[+] 2 users Like 2kgod69's post
Quote:
I think it is just rumors for now. I dont think Nintendo would just release all the older 3D mario platformers in one big collection sadly. If you wanna play Mario Sunshine, just emulate it on Dolphin. You can get some HD texture packs, Post Processing Effects (Only on Ishiiruka Dolphin), widescreen patch, and the 60 fps patch. Also Mario 64 has been ported to PC by the fans, so you can compile a version of the game and turn on certain mods before compiling your own version of the game using this tool: 

RE: Nintendo switch.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Nintendo switch.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

The 2 games that i think could be ported to the switch would be Super Mario World and Super Mario Galaxy .

Super Mario World because it would just be another easy cash grab for Nintendo since it is a good game that didnt get experienced by alot of people since it is a wii u game. Could be another DELUXE port

Super Mario Galaxy because they already made a HD version that was remapped to only use a standard controller for China's Nvidia Shield. The Shield uses the tegrax1, just like the switch.

wow thanks for the insight. I just use my hacked wii

wait, are they going to make a remaster of mario sunshine?

[+] 2 users Like hunderlooo's post
Quote:I hope they just release a bundle game of all of the marios
it looks way too much dun

Mario sunshine is definitely worth it