arrow_upward
Next gen console or PC
Are you all planning on getting the next gen consoles? And if so, which one?

I've been a console person my whole life but considering spending the money to buy a gaming PC instead. What are you thoughts?

[+] 1 user Likes villano92's post
I've been PC all my life but it's expensive. I'm upgrading but can imagine why people would rather want a console.

Thinking of getting the xbone

I got PS4 slim this year for $160 and the exclusives were $9 in PS Store because they were already out for a few yrs. So I'll wait for a few years before getting PS5 on a sale too. Xbox seems trash, I'll stick with my PC for its exclusives.

PC all the way. Playing games in 4K on an OLED tv is the best.

I'm still on the fence but I think I'm leaning towards building a PC now

PC hands down.

I used to play PC but have found it much easier with the console to always know I can play the new games.

consoles are fine if all you want to do is game but i prefer pc since its a lot more customizable and i can do a lot more with it

PC. Although the inital price is more expensive, imo its more worth than a console + the next several years of online subscription

I mean pcs are the most value for money since you can upgrade them and don't spend a fortune on the other hand consoles have only specific games your can play on them and that makes you change them once in a while

personally going to get the PS5, i have a pc but i just feel like the exclusives will be a lot of fun
pcs are expensive but the possibilities with it are endless if they are good so imo it’s worth if you have the money

I made the switch to PC a couple years ago. More games are available and customization on the PC. Also some games are easier to play on the PC.

It's definitely going to be easier to upgrade a PC, it's only a matter of years until we get PS5 Pro. If you like exclusives though then consoles are the way to go.

PC for me. You can upgrade individual components to extend its lifespan for years and still play the latest games. I guess it depends on the types of games you like though.

I am a Console gamer but I would rather buy a PC than consoles as there’s more of a variety of games and better quality if you buy a good set up

I am planning on getting the new ps5 but not on the release day