arrow_upward
NFL Fans - Let's talk 2020 Season
First of all, I'm a fan.  I have season tickets to my favorite team and I'm hoping we have a season....

Second of all, what is your favorite team, and what is a bold prediction you have for that team?  How did like the draft for your team this year?  Let's get some NFL love up in here!!  I'll start ...

----

Chiefs.  And don't worry, I was a fan way back when Brody Croyle was under center at QB.  Through the rough years, probably rock bottom about 6 years ago when they were 2-14, and I donated money to a GoFundMe project that fans paid for, to fly a banner around Arrowhead Stadium condemning the organization.  Boy how quickly things change.

I'm stoked for this next year - not gonna lie.  I think Clyde Edwards-Helaire is a beast, and another weapon.  I'm interested to see how the Defense plays this year with returning veterans, and some young dudes in the secondary either coming off injury or brand new from the draft.  Bold prediction?  Chiefs lose in the AFC Championship game :/

[+] 2 users Like jw1487's post
I am just glad that they announced the other day that they plan on having full stadiums. Sports are such an important part of our culture that it was the sports leagues that really lead the way in shutting things down. Once one league cancelled, they all followed. Now that the NFL is taking a firm stance saying that they want to come back I am feeling a bit more optimistic that things might be returning to normal soon.

I am a fan of all the Washington DC teams and I expect nothing but disappointment from the Redskins this year as usual. It's all good though because i'm still stoked that we got to see a Stanley Cup and World Series in the past 3 years. I'm sure you know that feeling as a Chiefs fan.

[+] 2 users Like sweetandsourchickenballs's post
I think it's ultimately up to the players to exercise caution when the league inevitably decides to "re-open" even though this pandemic is not going away for the time being. Seeing as that shit's probably not gonna happen though, let's go birds.

[+] 1 user Likes seto kaiba's post
Tom Brady to Tampa sure is something I’ll tell ya

[+] 1 user Likes Doodootastesbad's post
I don’t knowwwwwww

Big Alex Smith fan.  He took a ton of flak here in KC the last 2 years, but man, he helped turn the organization around.  And just his story these past few years - rooting for that guy to make a roster spot at some point.

ha!  True that.  Brady to Bucs was the move of the off-season. Will be so many storylines there.  Who cares if they actually win or not ... it'll all be "Belicheck vs Brady" talk.

chiefs are gonna be really scary for sure

What nfl season?

Always thought Alex Smith got too much hate. Nice seeing how he's overcome that injury, but... For his futures sake, he should stay away. That leg still looks rough

Any packers fans here?

Since there is a new outbreak of covid on the titans, worried they might cancel the season

raptors winning it all

49ers are getting a new qb pls

Itll be interesting to see what the jets do with the 2nd pick.