arrow_upward
My Definitive ebook Guide.
As someone who has download A LOT of ebooks here is what I do if I want to read something without paying. First libgen: gen.lib.rus.ec (their collection is mixed with sci-hub). Always makes sure you are in the correct section (fiction is the default). Downloading over IPFS (P2P protocol) will make your download go from minutes to fractions of a second. If it is not in libgen database at that point I will typically do a generic web search requiring certain terms (like the title) and file types (like pdf/EPUB). Next I will go to archive.org and try to get a legal free copy through their drm protected lending program. Finally, I would see if the book is available for any free trial services like Kindle Unlimited (currently you can get 2 months free on a ton of books). Lastly, if you remarkably still can't find the book it's important to note that pirate services that try to charge you money claiming they have the book in my experience do not have a better library than libgen, and are often more expensive than a single book. There may be exceptions but in my experience it is not worth the effort.

[+] 3 users Like shadowkats123's post
sorry dude i just need credits

sorry dude i just need credits 2

What do you think of ZLib?

Thanks for posting!

Just great! Always looking for new book sources, thanks!

That’s a really good one. I use to get my books for university

Do you ever use IRC for this stuff?

There's a few telegram groups that have ebooks as well

libgen has saved me so much money over the years. great resource!

thanks for taking time to post!

cool, ty so very much

helpful info! thanks!

Thaaanks maan

evevwevwervre

Excellent post

(28-12-2020, 05:06 PM)potokon Wrote: What do you think of ZLib?

I find ZLib excellent. I download lots of books from that site and so far, I never had any problems like malware or whatsoever.

Appreciate this guide thank you

used 1lib and a plain ebook reader , spared a lot of purchases

Thanks for posting!

wow look at you smart one