arrow_upward
Must-watch movie recommendations!
I honestly haven't watched a lot of movies, or rather, missed a lot of movies.
Any movies you guys recommend watching? Stuff that are super-influential and a must watch, like Matrix, Titanic, etc'.

RanonUser Wrote:I honestly haven't watched a lot of movies, or rather, missed a lot of movies.
Any movies you guys recommend watching? Stuff that are super-influential and a must watch, like Matrix, Titanic, etc'.
Stanley kubrick has made a bunch of legendary movies such as Barry Lyndon.

[+] 1 user Likes Wisewordx's post
Wisewordx Wrote:
RanonUser Wrote:I honestly haven't watched a lot of movies, or rather, missed a lot of movies.
Stanley kubrick has made a bunch of legendary movies such as Barry Lyndon.
You cant forget 2001 a space odyssey

Memento from the year 2000

About to watch altered carbon.

Watch Leon The Professional. Epic film

Interstellar for sure

some of the best gangster/crime films scarface, godfather 1&2, pulp fiction, lock stock and 2 smoking barrels, fargo, there will be blood,

[+] 1 user Likes johndoe232323's post
Napoleon dynamite all the way

Thanks for all the replies so far! Will definitely start watching what I haven't from this list.
Do add more movies tho!

[+] 1 user Likes RanonUser's post
Fight Club if you havent seen it, its a good watch same with memento

The filmography directed by Tarantino and Guy Ritchie.

Snatch, leon the professional, whiplash, sunset boulevard, the departed. All 10/10 movies

Whiplash is a must, we were all on the edge of the couch watching, it was so good.

Fantastic Mr. Fox, Trainspotting, Boyz N Tha Hood

Interstellar and Inception

The original Robocop and Total Recall , Starship Troopers (Paul Verhoeven had an influential run)

The Shawshank Redemption. Classic.

Definitely the Dollars Trilogy by Sergio Leone, Terminator 2, and Alien.

The Shawshank Redemption, great movie.