arrow_upward
Multiple season pass on full price games :/
So im am a big fan of the borderlands series, and the 3rd game released with a season pass and i bought it, but recently they decided to release another one for the the price of 25$

I wanted to know if i am the only that hate these things, just the game was already very expensive, and then they release 2 season pass full price

Mannn.... :/
Do yall hate that as well?

[+] 2 users Like Daveu_'s post
Yeah, it's getting annoying with all the extra costs when they hide stuff behind DLCs that should have been in the base game. Microtransactions, season passes, standalone DLCs and so on make the full experience of certain games cost several hundred dollars. It sucks big time.

Yeah, it’s frustrating because devs used to release full games back in the day for the retail price, and many were longer [story-wise] than today. Now it seems like we are getting shorter-length games for the same price, and having to pay for additional instalments. It’s indicative of a lazy and greedy attitude on their part.

Call me a boomer, but my favorite games are ones where you pay once and you get the full thing

Generally I think its a scummy practice, charging someone for an already paid for product. Its a sign that the development cycle is too short for many developers, having to finish their games after release with dlc.