arrow_upward
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
Should I buy Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord?
I really liked Mount & Blade: Warband. I've spend alot of hours playing the game and I've bought the Viking Conquest expansion which I also really liked. The community made mods where amazing. I was really hyped for Bannerlord but now that it's out for some time I'm really not sure if I should get it. The gameplay I've seen on YouTube and Twitch seems kinda dull. Apart from better graphics and mechanics the gameplay looks pretty much the same. The weapon smithing looks kinda terrible and I'm afraid the game is already outdated because it was in development for like 10 years. Did you buy the game and if so, should I?

you may try to taste the atmosphere, just try it for couple hours if you dont like it just refund. Most probably that's what I would do. Btw before purchasing check for the refund terms like how many hours can you play etc.

Personally, if you are looking for a complete experience you aren't gonna get it,yet, I find it fun, but I mostly used mods to make the experience better, Mod Tools just got released so people are working on their mods more than they were before since they can do stuff, it gets kinda repetitive but I tend to do certain playstyles that spice it up for me, the game is far from complete but its not a mess like other early access titles, they use to have frequent updates but now they slowed it down and put a lot in each update, if you want a full game, you should hold off for now. However if you don't mind it being EA you can get it now, I got mine on release for discount on Steam, so I don't know the current price of it, but if it looks like too much for an EA to you, I'd not buy it.