arrow_upward
Mobile Gaming
Yo, I'm a mobile gamer and want to hear everyones thoughts on mobile games they play, which are their favorites, and to share updates and any info on games we all play Smile [Image: mobilegaming.jpg]

i'm not a big fan of mobile games
but play time to time

normally i play infinity run games
like Mini Metro, or some Idle Game that i got bored in a month

Not really mobile gamer, but I love the "The Room" games.

Not an enthusiast, I do most of my mobile gaming sitting on the toilet and I play mostly old games in emulators.

[+] 1 user Likes Maebariko's post
I dont really enjoy mobile games (mobas, rpgs, shooters). Most of the time, theyre too clunky if you play holding like a controller and you fatfinger things you dont mean to. Theyre also pretty taxing on battery and heat up your phone a lot.

On the flip side of that, i really enjoy gatcha games which are usually on mobile. The gameplay is repetitive so its nice to play during a break or downtime from another game (league, etc)

As everyone here I think, I'm not a mobile gamer, but titles like Egg inc. or Ninja Tobu are really great.

And for me Esport on Mobile Games should be illegal.

I loved Alto's Adventure and its sequel. It has a beautiful art style and souundtrack, and the gamedevs are very genuine and passionate peole. It is a 2d endless runner, but it's surprisingly relaxing.

Dawn of isles would be the go to game for me

Yeah Idle games are fun for a short period of time, then they get boring quick, if my phone had more storage, id play adventure games, those are always fun

Yeah I feel you, I think a fix to that would be gettin a bigger phone with more ram and storage but I might be mistaken, but anyways, cant even afford that rn

Yeah Idle games are fun for a short period of time, then they get boring quick, if my phone had more storage, id play adventure games, those are always fun