arrow_upward
Minecraft Steve in Smash
Hey guys,

Just wanting to read some opinions on the newest addition to smash. 

Personally, I don't think he really fits in, but massive kudos to programmers for pulling it off, making it seem like he literally jumped ship and brought his mechanics in so seamlessly.

It's probably just me but I don't feel what he brings as a character is smash worthy but I really get why.

A few years ago I was talking with my Co-worker about the newest addition in smash, (I forget who) and in came the topic of possible other characters. I'll admit I scoffed when he brought up Steve, but his argument was actually good, how minecraft was (and is) a huge thing at that time and it'd be only be a matter of time until. 

That's one bet I would've lost. 
But hey, as long as it isn't another fire emblem/sword character right?  Undecided

As much as i personally did not want him in the game, he is a worthy addition and after all smash is a celebration of games so he deserves to be there, super fun to play too! Loving the jank

[+] 1 user Likes Coy Berry's post
He looks so out of place but its still really awesome, I hope we get other characters like him in the game

My honest opinion, it does not fit the game. It looks very scuffed.

Don't like it, doesn't fit with the roster. Wonder if his inclusion was pushed by Microsoft.

I think he visually doesn't fit at all but is really fun to play. So I am cool with it.