arrow_upward
Just watched Parasite. Amazing movie.
Anyone watched it yet? Definitely recommend.

I can see why it won the Oscars. It's definitely a breath of fresh air from the usual western films that get put there. Everything from the writing, cinematography, acting and musical score all come together harmoniously and doesn't feel like it's lecturing you politically. Although I don't see the flak it keeps getting. Most of the negative reviews I've seen so far are people complaining about the subtitles. Plus, it keeps getting compared with Joker.

Original movies are hard to come by now. It's a great movie.

[+] 1 user Likes Mortal123's post
Good movie.

[+] 1 user Likes redflagdleal's post
noice. maybe i will watch it

It's a great movie, the story is different of everything I saw and you can see why is winning all the prizes.

(But I'm still a bigger fan of Tarantino and I think that Once upon a time in Hollywood deserved the Oscar for best picture Tongue )

Parasite was the best movie i've seen in a while. Didn't expect it to win, but happy it did. Should have put some money on it.

Didnt really like the ending. Dad could just easily escape. He was living like a jobless tramp before anyway so just go home. They arent even looking anymore

I thought the writing and pacing of the movie really made it. That mood shift in the middle of the movie was amazing.

Will take a look at it...

all of bong joon ho's films are very good.

The directors other films are very nice as well. I would recommend watching memories of murder

Have only seen the trailer, but may have to watch the movie now given everyone's enthusiasm.

It was a lot better than I expected it to be

it was great! the change in tone happened so dramatically once it hit the climax! wish there were more original movies like it around.

Hadn't seen a comedy transition into a thriller before. Superbly original.

ill check it out thx

Cool, ill give it a go