arrow_upward
Is it wrong to be sexually attracted for someone in your family?
I mean, you cant decide whether your attracted or not to someone

As long as you don't have kids who could be damaged by their genetics, I see no harm.

[+] 1 user Likes yloponom13's post
i totally get what you're feeling, just don't act on those feelings is all. Even if they reciprocate the amount of controversy is just not worth it

I get it if they're step-relatives. Actual relatives is an entirely different matter, and something I'd avoid if I were you. There are people who swear by such things, but unless the apocalypse has happened, and all that are left are relatives, I'd avoid it.

There are many fish in the sea. Dont need to be stuck on someone close to you.

>Dont need to be stuck on someone close to you.
What do you do if they're stuck on you?

You may find someone close to you attractive but you should differentiate if that is mentally attractive or physical attractiveness. COVID hit all of us hard and decrease the social interaction but I am sure when this thing is gone, and you able to hit the club you will find a more attractive person in the world.

People do this all the time.

Yes happens in alabama all the time

that seems less than ideal

>Yes happens in alabama all the time
Happens among Mexicans at an ungodly rate. Like, I know very few Mexicans that haven't fucked a close relative, like a sister or cousin. 1st cousin fucking is normal for Mexicans (and Hispanics in general) here in the US, and fucking siblings is normal in all of Mexico itself. Could you fuck a chick that regularly fucked her cousin back when she was in jr high/high school?

Just don't act on it unless you're from Alabama Cool

Maybe not wrong, unless you act on it. To each his own though...

yea bro thats messed up

Not wrong, their actual feelings. It's a grey area. Our culture in the west frowns upon this. But there are places with high inbred percentages, so maybe move

You can think about it but don't act on it ever.

I agree with most of the comment, its not really bad, its just feeling and you can't choose who you love.

I'd say as long as you don't act on it