arrow_upward
Is Miles Morales worth getting a PS5 for?
i have a ps4 but I’m wondering if I should just pull the trigger and invest in the new Ps5. Is the game that much better in PS5?

Do you plan on playing any other games? If you're only going to play "just" MM, then no. I don't even think MM is fully fleshed out compared to the original Spider-Man game. It's much shorter fwiw.

[+] 1 user Likes asdf43210's post
No I don't think its worth it because MM is just to short for me and basically all the games on ps5 can be played on ps4 too

[+] 1 user Likes Haashi's post
Short answer: no.

Long answer: It's on PS4 and it's just the first spiderman game with a few extras added and an okay storyline, so probably not

I think so! At least, when PS5s are back in stock. But the minimum of $450 you'd pay to experience this game with ray-tracing and smooth fps and open the door for God of War 5 and Final Fantasy XVI is def worth it, I think!

Definitely not. It's just a slightly upgraded, trimmed down version of the first game. If you haven't played the first game and just want to play a Spider-Man game, buying a used PS4 and the first game would be much more worth it.

MM is closer to a Spiderman DLC than an actual game so o wouldnt just buy a ps5 for it

absolutely NO