arrow_upward
Is Halo Infinote's bad graphica a big deal?
A lot of people have been raging over how th teaser trailer dor Halo Infinite looks,but tue actual release will definately be better. Whyndo people care so much?

[+] 2 users Like Hellofello10's post
Idk too, the game looks like the first halo and look so fun back to the origins but i really dont care about graphics.

[+] 1 user Likes Caoticplayer's post
because people expect so much more from the next gen game, at least i think thats the reason

[+] 1 user Likes tulalit's post
It looks fun regardless to me

I think people have reason because this game been in development for now long and the graphics looked like that?

good graphics are just personal preference, i don't play games with great graphics unless they are interesting

I think there's just a lot of fanboying XboxSeriesX vs ps5, playstation has the only slightly worse stats and a faster SSD. People are just looking for an excuse to diss the Xbox. I thought it looked fine, until people pointed it out. I think if they were going for more realism, it would have the Detective Pikachu effect, where it would look hyper real and be distracting from the title.

never cared too much for graphics if it came at the cost of smooth gameplay. then again, im one of those guys who will play with a lot of the fancier things turned off anyway; bloom, blur, rays, etc.

Quote:
Honestly people just expected to see amazing graphics do to the beautiful in-engine trailer(s). It was already confirmed that the build we saw is 4 months old and that the game in the less stable builds look much better. Honestly it looked like the game was running very smoothly which i found appealing. Besides it is an open world game while being smooth, what other open world games could say that they have smooth frames

Still better than demos showing amazing graphics and then downgrading it for release (cough cough Watchdogs)

Now it is delayed, leaving the xbox X with no first party titles. I will probably wait before buying one now.